4th of July Celebration Dinner
- Date: Tuesday, July 4, 2017
- 1st Seating: 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
- Price: $59* per person
- Includes: Three Course Chef’s Menu served in the Deja View Room* *Tables need to be free by 8:00pm for 2nd seating
- 2nd Seating: 8:30pm
- Price: $79* per person
- Includes: Includes: Three Course Chef’s Menu served in the Deja View Room Fireworks: Show starts at 9:00p.m.
- Reservations: (562) 983-2703 (required as seating is limited)
Course I (CHOICE OF)
|Corn & Ginger Soup ~ lump crab, fuji apples, micro-greens|
|Beet Root Salad ~ lemon ricotta, micro arugula, frisee, pistachio crumble, herbs lemon vinaigrette|
|Miso Duck Breast ~ spaghetti squash, cherry agrodolce|
Course II (CHOICE OF)
|Wild Diver Scallops ~ celery root puree, bacon, chanterelle mushrooms, herbs & mushroom sauce|
|Mary's Chicken ~ quinoa, figs, celery, apples, arugula, jicama, Meyer lemon au jus|
|Bison Short Ribs ~ gnocchi, tomato confit, stilton, au jus|
|2nd seating only: Filet Mignon ~ asparagus, truffle infused mashed potatoes, chanterelle mushroom sauce|
Course III (CHOICE OF)
|Blueberries & Maple Bourbon Cobbler ~ Vanilla Bean Ice Cream|
|Chocolate Ganache Cake ~ Salted Caramel Gelato|
|Fresh Berry Napoleon ~ Grand Marnier Berries, Chantilly Cream, Puff Pastry|
|Selection of Gelatos or Sorbet|
*pricing excludes tax and gratuity.
**After the 1st seating if you choose to stay there will be tables on the dance floor and space in our lounge to sit. When the fireworks go off everyone may congregate near the windows. The First seating cannot stay at their table during the firework show.